Saturday 1 December 2012

Novembers winner is....

A BIG Thank You to everyone for your wonderful "WINGS" entries - there were some very pretty entries and all of them so different.

Unfortunately, there can only be one winner and this month the lucky person is:--


With her pretty hanging decorations.

Congratulations Kathryn,  please make your choices from the above tab and email your choices to Di.

Don't forget to call back on Wednesday when the December Challenge will be launched.

Love The Team xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I won?! I've only just been able to come and see your blog, had a poorly toddler and a nightmare at work. Its not too late to claim my prize is it?

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not too late Kathryn, just drop me an email with your choices and address details.
    Best wishes
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely pieces that arrived safely! I added a blog post with a better photo of the Winged ornaments that I made- it shows them off better!
    http://dragonflyriver.com/blog/?p=133

    ReplyDelete